Thursday, December 6, 2007

The end to the semester!

“It can be understood as a belief system comprised generally of mythology/metaphysics, and ethics,” this is the definition that I feel best describes religion. I have learned MANY, many things from this class from pilgrimages and all religions to what are different words that cultures use in their different religions. I would absolutely recommend this class to everyone. This class has given me an interest in maybe clustering in religion classes for when I graduated. I liked being in this class and trying to relate it to experience I have had. Like I can see how I grew after my “pilgrimage” to Europe. Although I went to shop more than to find myself, but God works in mysterious ways! I also feel like I crossed my liminality in college by entering into activities that aren’t very familiar to me. This class has also helped me get back in touch with the God that I worship. I questioned my family but I loved hearing about the different cultures and how some people view their religion as being the nature and how everything is one including themselves like metaphysics. Having neat beliefs like this made me think and I recollected myself back to my church. I loved all the projects we did in this class, and I LOVED having the study guides to go with the tests, this is the only class I had that did this so thank you Jessica! I did feel like I learned a lot, and I was so satisfied when I could go through the study guide and felt confident in the answers I had for the questions. I feel that we were taught well enough to be prepared for the final this week!

No comments: