Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Final Project and Elvis Project!

Now that we are at the end of the semester I enjoyed doing our projects both over Elvis and our final projects that we did individually. I had a lot of fun making my photography slide show and thought it was a great practice to study for the final by refreshing my mind with common vocabulary words. I was happy with my final product and enjoyed making it and presenting it to the class. I loved looking up all the vocabulary words in preparation for my project and fitting pictures to go along with the vocabulary words. However, I thought the Elvis project was much harder. Everyone did an excellent job on their projects. Before class I felt like I had a strong power point and was happy with the work I had done. Then I saw everyone else’s project and it bummed me out! Everyone worked together so well as a team, and it made me disappointed in my group. I think it all went wrong when only 4 out of 6 of us met for our group meeting. I was frustrated because we had the meeting so late for some of the people in our group who didn’t come. I felt like Jess, Kathryn and I did a lot of the work. Jess and I made the power point and Kathryn made the crossword. I was disappointed that I didn’t get every else’s slides sent to me, but there was nothing I could do about that. I wish my team worked together better, but with what we had to work with I was happy with how our presentation went. I understand complications with the weather, but I think our group did a good job and all in all I had fun working on it and watching others present!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krissi -- I feel your pain. Group work can be great, but it can also be exasperating. I think, however, that you all did a fine job in spite of the "issues"! Good work.

--Jessica

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.